Friday, August 29, 2008

Sarah Palin

I wondered about her, but I thought, naaah, they'll never go for her.

Well, they did!

And now the dems in my office are buzzing with talking points, such as:

"They think they can get Hillary supporters! That won't work!"
"He's trying to get chick points!"

Those may be true. I really wanted to tell this guy who said,

"It's better to be controversial than obscure"

to save me the trouble and punch himself in the face.

I guess shiny but skeevy is more his style. Ha, actually, knowing him, it is. :)

Anyway.

So far, they seem interested in talking about how they "don't know anything about her" except that she "tried to get her brother-in-law fired" (did she? can't prove it and it's quite possible that she didn't) and "has a special needs child" (which doesn't mean anything unless her critics try to tell her she ought to stay at home with him and the baby - someone will pull that at some point).

So far she seems okay, even pretty good on some issues. I have to say I like the idea of a woman who can kill her dinner. :) That doesn't really mean much, of course. But, if she really is a sincere reformer (and makes sure her kids are adequately parented, which dads can do), I'll be thrilled and happy to support her.

So, Sarah - show us what you're made of!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home