Thursday, June 26, 2008

Just a random thought that I wrote to a friend. He said, "that's funny."

I was walking up 40th and I saw a girl holding a guy's hand; the girl wore a shirt that said "Friends are forever, boys are whatever." I didn't think of it at the time, but I should have punched her in the face. I don't know exactly how, but I think it would have helped.

And then I showed it to Jamie and she said, "It's like bros before hos!"

Hoes, right? or Hos. Hoes. Hmm.

So, now question: Is it possible to be friends with someone you're dating?

Answer: Yes, if they DON'T SUCK AT LIFE!

*sigh*

I haven't really been friends with the guys who were my boyfriends because they "weren't themselves" around me.

Me: Oh, dear! Well, be yourself!

Guy: I can't.

Me: Why not?

Guy: Because then you won't like me.

Me: Um... but you don't know that.

Guy: Yeah I do.

THEN WHY HAVE YOU BEEN WASTING MY TIME, YOU PANSY???

.....

Yay, I feel better now!

/end

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home