Saturday, September 06, 2008

Quitting my job!

Well, not really. Going part time - part time near home, possibly still part time here. That means part time benefits, but oh well. I don't care if I make any money right now - I just want to do something I like - TEACHING! It's the only job I've liked since graduating college, so I'm gonna start teaching a few classes later this month.

Right now, I'm in transition, waiting for the HR director to BE IN THE OFFICE WAAAAI! My manager is very supportive of me still working here part time, which is good, b/c I think I'll need the hours.

This seems like a somewhat risky move, but I think it's the right one. I need more time to write and work on grad school apps so I can actually go somewhere with my life. And not be a crazy zombie girl anymore.

^__^

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home