Monday, July 28, 2008

race!

My mum and I were sitting at a restaurant talking about race the other day. Our favorite echocardiogram...doer (I don't know her title! Aah!) is black and dating a white guy. Two of her brothers are strongly against it. So mum and I were discussing dating ppl of other races and I was, like, "Oh, there was something about this on this blog that's written by this angry black/native American guy - stuffblackpeoplehate.com. The site is hilarious." Not that the subject is hilarious. But the blogger guy is really really funny.

So, as I'm saying "stuffblackpeoplehate.com," enter white server who makes a weird trying not to laugh noise, successfully sets down my tea without spilling it and asks in that I'm-not-sure-what's-going-on-here-so-I-want-to-laugh-but-I-shouldn't voice if he can get us anything else.

So I guess I made our server feel really awkward. Ha ha.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home