Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween!

I took my dog trick or treating. Now, before anyone gets mad that I made my dog wear a costume, let me explain.

My dog's favorite activity is going for walk. Trick or treating is like going for a walk, except you get to sniff inside people's houses and get dog biscuits and get patted on the head.

Also, he didn't actually wear a costume. Just black wings. (He was a bat.) He really didn't care (they were probably more comfortable than his seatbelt/harness).

Anyway, it was a sucess. Everyone loved him and was impressed by how well behaved we was (which he would not have been if he had been at home listening to the doorbell ring.

One of the best things, I thought, was that I got a cupcake, the kind filled with frosting and a squiggle of frosting across the top. Man, those just aren't as good as they were when I was a kid. Ho hum.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home